Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Couple of RV Tips-Wifi boost and glow in the dark

I have helped many people in the park boost their Internet signal from wherever they may be getting it. These same people can take their Wifi booster equipment with them and use it wherever they may travel. The fella in this Youtube video explains it much better than I do.
http://youtu.be/x0QB7itdQCU

If you have questions ask me.

Glow in the dark tape helps at night
From  Joe Brignolo: I use "glow-in-the-dark" tape on all my interior light switches and slide extension switches so they are easy to find at night. I also use the tape on my exterior door and compartment locks. I cut a thin rectangle of tape and put it parallel to the key slot so I know exactly where to put my key and not scratch the paint looking for the lock.

I plan to pick some glow tape up because there has been many times we needed a locater on the lock.

No comments: