Monday, March 04, 2013

Upcoming posts

Yes, I am going to post about posts. We are into the busiest week of the year and I would prefer to give each event justice rather than rush through getting the pictures etc. on here. So these are event coverings you will be seeing as I can get them ready for the spotlights they deserve:

Sunday afternoon -Show and Tell where park residents brought  artwork/crafts they have created to Allen Hall for us to see and enjoy.

Sunday evening- The Ropa Style Show and entertainment. Always a hoot and no exception this year.

Monday Morning- Annual business meeting and election results

Monday noon- Annual Craft Luncheon- this year at Martha's on Val Verde Road

Tuesday morning- Annual Memorial Service where we honor people who have had Magnolia Park connections and have passed away this past year. It will be a long list.

So check back in as I know you do regularly and catch up with me.

Smileycons!

No comments: