Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Little Hall and Harvest Moon

I was sent some photos of Little Hall and you can see how nice it is looking. They are in the process of painting that dark brown exterior and making it white. It appears nice and fresh and certainly is an improvement and you can see from the inside that the dirty carpet has been replaced with a vinyl floor which again is a much needed improvement and will be so much easier to keep clean. It looks like the walls have probably also been painted and I assume the library books are probably packed away for the time being probably waiting to be put back on the shelves.





I also thought I would show you one of my photos from last Friday the 13th which is of the Harvest Moon behind one of our maple trees out in the front yard. It seems a bit eerie to me which is fitting for Friday the 13th. Those of you on Facebook have already seen this but for those who aren't Facebook friends here it is. Just below this post is one from Barb which shows a couple of photos from Iowa and as she stated, it is nearly harvest time there. Today's temperatures don't feel that way as here in Wisconsin it got up into the 80s and was pretty humid. Donna TX today was 108° which is way to hot for me (down from 112°)!


No comments: