Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Mobiles Moving In

It's somewhat hard to post when we are not in the park but I know some of you who don't have an "informant" in the park are wondering what's happening.

As of today ten mobiles have been brought in. I think most, if not all, are three bedroom units. From what I understand, they are big! There are now seven on Pecos, two on Cottonwood and one on Lime (where the Knorr's 5th wheel was). It's very hard to keep track of where they are and I guess I should write it down so I don't have to figure it out each time. The next time I post I will have figured out the addresses so you can look at the map in the directory if you are interested.

If anyone has any information they would like to share, feel free to send it to me. I know more of you are on the road so safe travels to everyone!

No comments: