Thursday, April 25, 2019

This and That



Don and Marty Harper have finally made it home and everyone is glad to be back in Iowa, I think maybe especially the pets!

As far as I know there are only two or three Winter Texans in Magnolia yet and I may not be up-to-date on that. I think everyone has made it home safely as I have not heard otherwise. I am watching the weather forecast for Central Wisconsin, parts of Minnesota and I'm not sure about Iowa but they are now predicting a pretty good chance of accumulating snow for this weekend. Whoopie!! We have been home about a month and have had snow a couple of times including one big one. Just imagine how long the winter has been for those who have been "up north" the entire season. As I've said before, enough already.

We have our 2016 front living room 5th wheel up for sale as we are getting something else. It is in excellent condition and towable with a 3/4 ton truck. Contact me if you are interested.

No comments: