Wednesday, April 24, 2019

More Facebook Hoaxes Popping Up and Other Info.

Just a quick note, there are more Facebook hoaxes popping up and before you forward any message that you may receive, do a quick Google or Bing search to see what you can find. Snopes is a good trustworthy resource and there are many others.

I wish I had more information for you regarding the exact number of mobiles that have been brought in and where they have been placed. I have heard various numbers of mobiles ranging from 21 to 24 and I've also been told that nine more are going to be brought in. As I understand it, Pecos Street is pretty much full, and I also know that one was placed on Willow on Lot #340 which would be next to David Helton. Unfortunately the tree with the pretty purple flowers in the spring had to be cut down to accommodate this mobile. I also believe that one was placed on lot #343 on Fir which would be next to Kathy Gonzales and Vladimer Swirynsky. That would be two spots to the east of Kenton and Polly.

There are now people living in some of the vacant units that the park has bought over the years but I don't really have details and even if I did, it would seem to be pointless to start giving you names because until everyone gets back next season, names mean nothing.

If any of you folks who are living in Magnolia full time have information you would like to share, feel free to send it to my email address which is in the directory. Otherwise, stay tuned, as the old saying goes.

No comments: