Thursday, April 18, 2019

This and That

I've been told that George Meirhofer fell and broke his hip. I'm not sure if he is home or still in a medical facility.  Pecan Bill (Stilson) is still in the hospital (I think). Bill and thus Kay have had a tough winter as he has been hospitalized several times and certainly not had an easy time of it. I believe Cathy Nagle had a knee replaced but to be honest I'm not sure about that. I need to pay better attention when someone tells me something but I think that is correct.

Almost all of the Winter Texans are gone with only a few remaining and I imagine they will be on their way north in not too long a time. Hopefully by that time, Spring will have arrived in earnest. It is certainly taking a long time to get here. Today, here in central Wisconsin, it was cold and cloudy. Yesterday it rained most of the day but tomorrow and Saturday are supposed to be great. Our current temperature is 42 degrees but it is supposed to be near 70 in the next couple of days.

As I understand it, there are 23 or 24 new mobiles that have been moved into the park. I have lost track of where they have been placed. I do know that Maryanne Warner's unit went out of the park this week so possibly another one will go there although I'm not sure how big her spot is. It's hard to remember even though we haven't been gone quite a month.

If anyone has any news they would like put on the blog, my email address is in the directory and feel free to send me whatever you'd like to share.

Happy Easter to Everyone!!

No comments: