Thursday, November 07, 2013

Here we go again...

The season has begun and several people are expected to arrive this week. Last night  we heard a toot of an air horn on an RV. The gate had just been closed as it was 4:02 PM. Don and Marty Harper had arrived and were wanting in the gate. Someone came to their rescue and opened the gate for them. A phone call to someone who is here already might be a good idea if you are calling it close on time. When more people are here to help monitor security the gate will be open but until then it will close at 4:00 PM. And those coming by car will have to use the back gate. Do you remember the code? I had to pull it from the dark recesses of my mind. I was so proud of myself that I was able to do so.
I do not know how much rain we received last night but it seemed it was raining most of the night. It has been a very long time since we have experienced it rain for that long. A nice rain cleans the air and the streets so now we are all cleaned up for our new arrivals.
I do not know how much we received but perhaps someone will email me with that info.

No comments: