Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some update News

Tonight I just happened to check my Gmail account and found out that Kay Voss had written to me and I didn't even know it...I don't check that account very often..She was asking about her neighbor Bill Saubert that I reported on the other day...It's my fault that I didn't update every body on him so I'm sorry and will do so now....Bill is home...I brought him home from the ER the same day I took him in...They gave him some meds to help his unsteadiness , but he had some side effects from them, so he quit taking them and went to his Dr. on the following Monday...He changed some of his meds and said not to take what the ER gave him...He is very unsteady on his feet, so I went up to the hall and got him a walker to use when he needs it...He doesn't use it all the time and continues to drive to town for most of his meals so he is doing the best he can, but still needs our prayers...

On a lighter note as Marilyn and I were doing our nightly exercise riding the golf cart around the park tonight...We were remarking how good the park looks...Almost all the lawns are mowed and the grass (and weeds) are so green...It was another beautiful day in deep south Texas today although just a little warm...Don't you wish you were here???

No comments: