Thursday, June 18, 2009

People Update

This morning a little before noon I got a call from Bill Saubert to come to his house as he was having a problem...I went over there and he could hardly move...He wanted me to take him to the Doctor...We couldn't figure how to get him out to my car with out hurting either one of us and then he said he didn't know if he could get in any way..His knee was hurting so bad and he couldn't put any weight on it or bend it...He finally said "Well I better call for an ambulance" and I agreed...I told him I would take the car home and wait for the ambulance at the gate so they would know where to go...They got there and transported him to Knapp in Weslaco...We both were sure he would be staying as he was in pain...Later on in the afternoon I went to Knapp to check on Bill and when I ask at ER they said that they were just going to release him and I was just in time to take him home...They drained the knee and gave him some antibiotics...Bill said that he felt much better and was able to move around , but quite slow...I got him home and in the house with out any trouble at all....We saw him tonight as we were riding around and he was outside setting in his chair...He said that he was much better....I will continue to check on him....This just goes to show that we need to pray for each other and to continue to be there for each of our Magnolia Family...After all next time it may be one of us...

On a lighter note the card players were at it again this afternoon...It seems that they have some much fun and can hardly wait till the next time to play...I guess if it wasn't so hot outdoors so they could do something else, but I don't know what...They just need more competition...(hint hint) HA HA It won't be too long before the fall comes and some of the Magnolia Family comes back...

No comments: