Monday, June 22, 2009

More People update

This evening I got to thinking how Berwyn and Erma Cleaveland were doing...We all know that he was having quite a time before they went home and some trouble after they got home...So I called their home and Erma answered....She said that she was glad to hear from us...I ask how Berwyn was doing and he answered in the background that he was doing great..They sounded like they were just as spry as ever...Berwyn said that he has been out in the corn field looking things over and every thing looks good...They did complain about how HOT is was today....It sounds like the weather has finally decided to warm up for them...They said that they weren't sure when Leslie and Richard would be back from their trip...I am sure they are having a good time and in no hurry to get back to work....I know that I wouldn't...

I also got a Email from Mable Zoet saying that they have Texas weather with temperatures in the 90's...Summer has come for up NORTH it seems....She also said that Nelson was suppose to have kidney stone lazier surgery today , but was able to pass them last Thursday and was glad of that..She said to tell everyone HI....

It is so good to hear from our Magnolia Family and to let everyone know just how things are going...We need to keep all our Magnolia family in our prayers, cause for sure we all need them...

No comments: