Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Magnolia News

Marilyn called Leslie Cleaveland last night to chat and found out that Berwyn had a pacemaker put in and is doing good...Hopefully he will get to come home today if every thing checks out...I know that you can't keep him down for very long so I expect him to get out no doubt...Also found out that Bill Stilson was having some trouble since they got home...He had some fluid around the lungs and infection around the incision...They both need our prayers so keep them in mind daily...
In talking with Leslie it brings to mind Iowa Cornfields and growing things...Marilyn and I were just talking about that now we have had some rain you could almost hear the grass and weeds growing like in Iowa when the corn is growing...Low and behold we found a Iowa Corn field growing here in the park...I thought I would take a picture of it as the folks up NORTH wouldn't believe of one in the park...Now I will leave you with wondering just where in the park it's growing....

No comments: