Monday, June 22, 2009

From Kay Stilson

Just a little update. Bill is still in hospital. we are hoping that he will be home in one more week. It has been a long struggle, but he is healing and that is what is important. I just had to send you these two pictures of my lilies. They are Bill's favorite. So I took a couple of pictures to take out to him and thought I would pass them on. They are in a flower bed in front of out 5th wheel. Enjoy.



I forgot to mention in the picture, if you noticed the two cream cans. They are from the milk house on our farm. I want to tell you I filled a whole heck of a lot of those darn things. We took them to town once a week and that was our grocery money. God forbid if there was dirt in those cans. as we got docked for that, and then there was hell to pay. Some time it is fun to reminisce.

No comments: