Friday, June 12, 2009

New Managers for the Park

As promised I went up to the office this morning to meet the new managers and to find out what was going on...I explained who I was and told them that I co-authored the blog for the park...I knew that people up north of our Magnolia Family would want to know all the particulars that I could find out so to dis spell any rumors that have or will get started...We had a good laugh, cause we all know how that is usually...

Their names are Sue and Larry Hart and they will be our only managers as they said that Nita wanted out and this was the way to do it...I found that they were quite easy to talk to...They said they wanted to come in when the crowd wasn't here to ease into the workings of the park and to become familiar with it...I told them that I was glad to see the park all mowed and looking good...Larry said that is the way they want to keep it...

For getting connected to talk to them all the same numbers will be in effect....The same hours for the summer will also be in effect...9;00 AM to 12;00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday...They also said that this winter they plan to have some one in the office every day during the week(work campers or something to that effect) probably depends on what or who they can get to do the job...At least that is the plan at this time they say...

They did say that they also run two other parks along with this one..One in Harlingen(Carefree Park) and one in Pharr(can't remmenber that ones name) It sure looks like they will be busy...

No comments: