Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Time Slips Away

Am I moving in slow motion? At times it feels like it. So here we are on Wednesday and it pops into my head that I neglected all of you once again.
So we will back up a bit.

Our December business meeting was this past Monday. There were 64 people in attendance and it seemed to be a productive meeting.

Tuesday coffee hour, our regional manager Bob Allison was here and fielded many questions from the audience. He told us of numerous things that will be done in the weeks to come. As things go, the proof is in the pudding. So stay tuned for further developments.
 I did get a few pictures taken this week. That is always my fall back when I get slack.
Coffee Hour with Mike and Joe

Donuts all the way from Pat to Doris.

 On the left is Myron and Ray-on the right is Dave, Lil, and Susan.
Chris and Ron

Edna always has a twinkle in her eye. Ray is on the right.

Regional Manager Bob Allison and President Mary Bruun

Time for lunch on Jam Day.
Larry and Peggy are serving Susan and Myron




No comments: