Monday, December 04, 2017

Musings

Do you remember when you were, say, a ten-year-old and every day lasted forever and Christmas was a hundred years away? So do I but that is not how it is anymore. I wake in the morning attend a meeting or two, maybe go to crafts and then come home and thank God I fixed supper in the crockpot this morning. We slow down with the years and it takes nearly forever to accomplish the simplest of tasks. Or at least that is how it feels to me. I need some of that 10-year-olds energy and the sense that everything will go on forever.
But on to other musings. It is busy around here.  The annual Christmas Parade will be a week from Thursday, the 14th at 4:00 PM followed by a meal chosen and served by the officers and board members. I so hope we will have more parade entries than we had last year. This is me begging. I really wish we would have more parade entries this year. Please???

Let my wheels turn in a leisurely manner for an hour or two and maybe I can think of more things to enlighten you...

No comments: