Saturday, January 25, 2014

A simple Fire Safety message

Kay Voss sent me this message and I thought it worthy of posting. Jim and Kay had a fire not long ago and I lived through one as a child. I am sure there are more of you who have also had  an experience with fire. I will not keep you in suspense. If you happen to have a slow connection or for some reason cannot see videos the tip is to put electrical tape over the terminals of 9 volt batteries to prevent them from making contact and starting a fire. Good sound advice.

After living through a fire in his own house, Dave shares the lessons he learned during his experience. He shows how a simple 9 volt battery started his house fire. 
Please share this message with friends and families so that they can learn to be safe with batteries.

Good information and so simple to do!

No comments:

Follow by Email