Friday, May 03, 2019

Bernie Houle Obituary

I snipped this picture of Bernie from the website.
Barb


I had a message from Vera with a link to Bernie Houle's obituary. Unfortunately I wasn't able to copy and post that link here successfully but I did find another notice of his obituary which I have below. For those of us who have been coming to Magnolia for quite a while, we remember Bernie and I think they lived over on Lime but I could be wrong about that. I'm going to look through my pictures from years past and see if I can find a photo of him. This is the link to what Vera sent me and you should be able to click on it and there is a photo there of Bernie and a more complete obituary.
https://www.integritydeathcare.com/bernie-houle?fbclid=IwAR1fgppGQVzfgbS3nAka6WPd7kZxCdULVP6hoFuis_ZSHt1Sy8o8gR6M-Fk

Here is the other one that I found just as it was printed.

It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Bernie Houle (WinnipegManitoba), who passed away on April 7, 2019, at the age of 73, leaving to mourn family and friends. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Bernie Houle to pay them a last tribute.
He was predeceased by : his parents, Adelard and Retha (Cooke). He is survived by : his children, Krista, Kevin (Laurelle), Kerry, Diane, Coreen, Karen (Gigi), Ronnie, Dean and Geordie; his siblings, Dollard, Jean-Claude, Leo, Irene and Paulette; his grandchildren, Natalie, Ashley, Renee, Emma Grace, Lilly, Raquelle, Randi, Miranda, Chris, Jordan, Hailey, Sierra, Elijah and Emily; his significant other Anita. He is also survived by several great grandchildren.
A celebration of life will be held on Monday, April 22nd 2019 at 2:00 PM at the First Unitarian Church (603 Wellington Crescent, Winnipeg, MB).

No comments: