Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Latest Park News

There are now 29 mobiles that have been moved into Magnolia Village and it would seem that the last ones are just parked temporarily for now. There are still four in the RV section and a couple more  parked on Magnolia street. I think they are waiting for the work to be completed back on Cummings so they can move them back there but that is strictly a guess. I will pass along any information as I get it.

I understand Anita Nelson has been in the hospital and I'm betting she would appreciate getting cards in the mail. She and Dick live on Pecos and their address is in the directory. I kind of hate to put it on line as anyone can read this blog.

The one mobile that has been skirted on Pecos has now been rented but I can't tell you anything more than that. It is on Lot #211.

I have not heard if Pecan Bill and Kay got back home to Iowa but I am assuming they have. If someone knows differently, let me know. If anyone has news you'd like to share, please let me know.

No comments: