Monday, January 29, 2018

Shower Cleaner-cheap and effective



 My granddaughter informed me of this solution for cleaning the shower and I haven't used anything else since. It is so handy to clean the shower walls when you are finished. All you need to do is rinse it off. No need to squeegie because the water beads up and rolls off.
MAKE A VINEGAR & DAWN CLEANING SOLUTION
Grab a container and mix DAWN and VINEGAR in equal parts.
I used half a cup of
 each and stored the remainder in an empty Dawn bottle. It takes about a 1/4th cup to fill the handle of the scrubber. To get the vinegar and Dawn to blend better microwave it for about 30 seconds. I have used this method for at least 3 years now. 


I read that it works for stains as well but I have not tried it
 First the Dawn, then the vinegar but adjust your amounts to the size of the stain.
All you may need is a TABLESPOON of each.
TIP: Do not dilute the mix.
Leave it for 15-30 min and rinse. 

No comments: