Thursday, January 25, 2018

Haircut?

Kay insisted that Bill get a haircut. He is getting his eyebrows trimmed in this photo and one is done and one is not. It is a fine looking haircut he has too.

 This was my first experience with this shop. My regular hairdresser has been seriously ill and will not be working this season. Kay and several other people in Magnolia park go here to get their haircut so I decided to give it a try. It is located in Donna at 1015 Miller Ave. No appointment. Women's haircut is $8 and a man's haircut is $7. I do not know the hairdresser's names but I will find out next time. I was very impressed. They are quick, efficient and knowledgeable. I liked my haircut enough that I will be going there regularly from now on.
Now if you are going to be a fussybutt about how the place looks you might want to go somewhere else. But if you are focused on having a great haircut this is the place to go.

No comments: