Saturday, January 21, 2017

I am remiss...

I have been remiss in my blogging duties. But I will tell you what has had my attention. Butch and I have been coming to South Texas and Magnolia since at least 2000. I like to take pictures and in that 17 year period of time, I have taken a very large number of photos. I have been sorting them in preparation for Show and Tell day that happens the first part of March each year. I am preparing a slide show that I will display on a 26 inch (?) TV in Allen Hall. I am looking forward to it.
I may not get to show them all in one day. We are getting older and we lose our attention and even doze off sometimes so we will see how it goes.
I picked out 3 pictures to give a tiny preview and I will continue to do that every week or so until the big day.
Chet taking Chico for a walk.

Sugar cane that has been harvested.

 One year as we were coming south on HWY 281 this HEB truck passed us and we said, "OKAY!!".

No comments: