Tuesday, November 29, 2016

From Kay Voss

We enjoyed the picture of rhubarb....little on the pricey side!!!  that would be a really expensive dessert --- my recipe takes 8 cups for a large crisp!!  ha  No wonder people gobble up a rhubarb cream pie at pot luck!

We had lots of rain yesterday, so all the snow is gone, but more is coming I think.  I will say the fireplace feels really good!

I started to machine knit again after many years...Sat I really worked at it; push, pull the carriage back and forth.  NO sleep Sat night, and last night was spent in my recliner.....my shoulders, back and ribs screamed in pain.  I did go to my chiropractor today and got a good work over.  I guess "the old gray mare ain't what she used to be".....ha  

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and HOPE to see you after Christmas.    Kay

No comments: