Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday

We had a great service this morning at Magnolia with about fifty worshipers in attendance...I may have missed a couple in my counting but was very close to the number...Pastor Stacey gave a great sermon this morning with the theme of "God is our refuge"...He stated that during the last week some one had broken in to his home and just how he and his family felt about the experience....It shows just where you are in the Lord as to how you handle the trials that are set before us....He gave quite a lesson that we could learn from with much to study from....I know that it kind of made me think of just how I would act and think if such a thing happened to me....We need to pray and ask for guidance for our lives and those around us....Remember to continue to pray for all the Magnolia family each time you think of someone...They may just need prayer at that time....God BLESS ALL...

No comments: