Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Faux Pas

Completely forgot to take my camera when we went to the hall for Thanksgiving dinner and I KNOW you all like to catch glimpses of the folks who are here. All I can say is DARN IT! and I am sorry. The meal was fantastic and I must say even better than usual. I have talked to more than one who has agreed with me. Don and  Marge Soole and their crew of capable helpers took care of every detail. And it was HOT. We all about cooked along with the turkey. But then we awoke during the night with a big drop in temperature and it has been on the cool side ever since. Back in the 80's by tomorrow though. That is the beauty of being here. Those cool spells do not happen often and when they do they never last long. The local weatherman said last night that the long range forecast was for higher than normal temps and lower than normal precipitation. The farmers of the area most likely did not like to hear that but it suited me fine.
Smileycons!

No comments: