Thursday, February 11, 2010

You are owed

I owe you a post or two. Our winter has been very different this year in sunny (yeah right!) south Texas. And my routine has been very different as well. I usually walk around with my camera glued to me so I can get new pictures posted here on a regular basis. I am very grateful to Kay Voss for picking up the reins on that score. I enjoy the tour pictures she has posted just as much as the rest of you. And I hope to get back to my camera very soon.
This week is the valley senior Olympics and Magnolia park has many participants taking part. We hosted the Euchre tournament this year and with the many highly organized volunteers we have I am confident it went off without a hitch.
The in-park pool tournament on Thursday nights is fun and brings out both players and spectators. Play starts at 6:00 PM in case you are looking for some indoor activity. And of course it seems there is some kind of cards being played in every nook and cranny of this park every evening and most afternoons. Everybody is welcome.
My computer went belly up this past Sunday. I knew it was headed that way for quite some time so I was somewhat prepared. I had most things backed up on an external hard drive but still it was a shock and it is a big deal getting everything I need and want back in full working order. I didn't lose the directory. I had that backed up in several places. Time consuming job none the less.
Till next time...
Barb

No comments: