Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Season Starting??

With a few people coming back from up NORTH, they wanted to start Tuesday coffee and rolls again so here we are...HA HA..Not a large crowd but more than there has been...It was great to hear about some of the summer activities that has happened to some of the Magnolia Family....



As Marilyn and I are going on a little vacation, I will try to bring a couple of updates for you before we go...Bill Saubert is still in the hospital as of today(Tuesday)...He has had a couple of tests done...One thing is he doesn't have a ulcer in the stomach...They have a quite a time trying to do a colonoscopy but finally he had it today....When I went this afternoon to visit him he still hadn't heard what the results were or when he would be able to go home..Please keep him in your prayers...

Bonnie Peterson is home and doing very well from her hip problem....She is able to get around slowly with a walker, but at least she is home with her dog (buddy)...Both of them are happy...Also keep her in your prayers too...

If any of you send me something by E-mail about the park or of some of the Magnolia Family I will try to get it on the blog...I will try to keep up with my own blog as much as I can...Every one keep safe and healthy....We will be back in a couple of weeks or so....

No comments: