Saturday, August 08, 2009

Magnolia News

Thought I would bring you up to date on Bill Saubert...I went up to the hospital this afternoon to see Bill and find out any report...When I got there Bill told me that he was scheduled to have a colonoscopy Sunday morning and was not looking forward to it...I told him no one would be looking forward to any kind of hospital tests but sometimes it's the best thing we can do...He did seem in good spirits, but was ready to come home if he could have...I told him to just let the doctors find out what the problem was and then get it taken care of and maybe Monday he could come home...That seemed to help settle him down and relax him at least for a while....Please keep him in your prayers....

Today I received a note from Eugene and Naoma Pratt...It was so good to hear from them...They are doing well, but I think they were trying to rub it in on me cause they were talking about how cool it's been there...They have only used the air conditioner just a few days....Down here we run the air 24/7 and are glad we have it...HA HA....Naoma said that they went to Derby and Bernice Pratt a few days ago and they were doing well....It's good to hear that they are doing good as I miss them in the park during the winter but understand that they need to be closer to the family at this time in their lives...Keep well everyone...

No comments: