Thursday, August 06, 2009

Needing Prayer

This afternoon as I was watching TV I heard a knock on the door..I answered the door and it was Bill Saubert..I asked him how he was and he ask if I would take him to see the Dr. tomorrow morning to get some papers and then on to the hospital...He said that the Dr. thinks that maybe he has a ulcer, but needs to do some tests to find out for sure...Bill said that the Dr. didn't know just how long it would take to do the tests and he would be in the hospital for X number of days maybe...I know that Bill was worried about it by the way he was talking...Maybe it will amount to nothing but you never know and I wanted the Magnolia Family to know and start praying for Bill cause you can never do too much of that for anybody..Will write more on this when I find out more.....

No comments: