Monday, December 04, 2006

News to Pass Along

I received this E-Mail a day or two ago and thought I might pass it along for some others to read.
Hello Magnolia Park, just a line to tell you how much I enjoy seeing all the familiar faces, and enjoy reading all the news. Sad tonight as a friend in Wis. just told me that Dick Harkins passed away, sure wish I had known. For all of you who knew Paul Wolf, thought I'd let you know he passed away last week. He has not been well or himself since Shirley died 3 years ago. Bye for now and keep the news coming..
P. S. Clarence is fine just had his 87 B-Day still going strong, works Bingo once a week, tends bar once a week, is Adjutant & Finance officer for the American Legion and yes he loves it. We got rid of our mobile home and put in a Modular, 3 bedroom,2 bath, 60 Ft. Big Big Big. We love it. Bye again
Dorothy Witchell E-Mail dmwitchell@hotmail.com

No comments: