Tuesday, March 26, 2024

This and That

Today is Tuesday, March 26 and day after tomorrow we will be heading back home to Wisconsin. It has once again been a very busy winter and the time has gone by very quickly. It seems like we just got here and now it's time to pack up and head north.

Back home it was the winter that wasn't, that is until the last several days. Wisconsin did get snow but I don't believe as much as some other areas did. I just looked at the weather and it appears that the temps will be in the 40s and I do know that the snow turned to rain so I'm thinking there can't be too much snow left.

Our little group of Magnolia people here at Trails End. for the most part are doing well. I believe Ron and Chris Pearce will be living here full time but I'm not 100% sure about that. We get together some Sunday mornings for snacks and chit-chat and it's always nice to see everyone. I run into Don Harper most mornings when I'm out on my morning walk and he's out walking his dog. I always ask him "what's new" and usually his response is nothing or words to the effect. 

We'll pack up the car tomorrow and head out as soon as it's light Thursday morning. Our first night out is usually Henderson TX but that may change, depends on where we are and how tired we are. The second night should be Marion IL and the third night we should get home. Of course that's if all goes as planned and we don't get delayed anywhere. Who knows, sometimes traffic is stopped because of an accident up ahead. Then all plans will be changed.

As I always say, if you have news or information to share, please do let me know and safe travels to those of you heading home.

No comments: