Monday, September 14, 2020

News from the Eichors

 I had a note from Caroline today telling me that Dale is in the hospital in Des Moines. He is recovering from surgery to remove fluid from between the skull and brain. He had apparently fainted a couple of weeks ago when at a tire shop and hit his head on the concrete floor. He went to the ER but they found nothing. It took a couple of weeks to show up. The neurosurgeons worked him into their schedule and he is doing good. He calls Caroline every day from the hospital as the hospital isn't open to visitors yet. He expects to be home in a few days and I'm sure he would appreciate cards.

I normally don't put people's address on the blog but actually you can find it on line so I guess I am not putting anything out there that's not readily available. I don't put email addresses on line but that is in the last directory so if you'd like to email them you can find it there.

Dale Eichor, 2010 N 24th Pl, Fort Dodge IA 50501





No comments: