Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Magnolia Photos

 I was sent some photos from Magnolia and I thought I would share them with you. I also want to mention that Jay Kelly has COVID and I know we all send him best wishes for a speedy recovery and hope that Joyce doesn't also get it. We just can't be too careful.

This is how Peach Street now looks. There is a new mobile where Marge Soole's unit used to be, then you can see Peggy & Donn's mobile, and next to them are four of the new mobiles that have been brought in. The trailer that used to belong to Al Gehman is gone. There is nothing where Butch and Barb used to park nor where Jay & Joyce usually park. You can also see the pigeons that are collecting food that has been put for them.




This shows the empty lot where Larry Josie and Cathy Toms unit sat (formerly Nelson & Mable Zoot). I believe their mobile went to Leisure World and I do wonder if they will even be able to get out of Canada this season what with the virus and the border situation between us and them. You can also see one of the new units which is on the spot that Edna and Jerry Walker's mobile used to be.



This is the new playground which as you can see is up right tight to Pat & Barb Kent's mobile.


This is what is left of the fence separating Magnolia from the lot that is on the corner which belongs to someone else.





No comments: