Monday, April 27, 2020

Max Tangled with Lawn Mower

I had a note from Pat Jordan this morning telling me about Max Pierce having an unfortunate accident. Max was on his riding mower on an embankment and it reared up on two wheels and bucked him off. Thank goodness it did not tip over and land on him, it could have been very much worse. He ended up with a broken right arm and I'm thinking he's right handed so that's not so good. Right now they are looking for a lift chair for him as he cannot use his right arm to manage the lever on his recliner.

I'm betting he would enjoy getting some cards from all his Magnolia friends and here is his address. Max Pierce, 2325 IL Rt 78 S, Stockton IL 61085. Whenever I think of Max I think of him riding his bike with a cigar in his mouth, and his "friend" in the bicycle basket and right about now I suspect he could use some cheerful thoughts so let's get those cards in the mail.

No comments: