Tuesday, April 07, 2020

HEB Senior Support Line


HEB Senior Support Line can be reached by phone 1 833-397-0080, 9:00-1:00, Monday thru Sunday.
Senior citizens, ages 60 and up, will be able to order supplies and groceries from a curated list over the phone or online through the Favor delivery website and app. The line will be staffed with volunteers to accept and process home delivery orders via phone daily from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.

You can find many of the answers to how this works here: https://blog.favordelivery.com/h-e-b-favor-senior-support-online-ordering-101-b2848ebbee1

I decided to test it yesterday and was amazed at how well it did work. The only glitch was my fault. I needed to be more specific about the things I wanted and will do better when I use it again.

No comments: