Monday, December 02, 2019

Winter Texan Update

I guess I have fallen behind in my Winter Texan Report and to be honest I am not quite sure who I may have missed. When we were home I had them written down but once we got on the road my notes seem to be non-existent. In other words, I can't find them!

I know LeRoy and Elaine Misfeldt are in and I believe they are renting Randy and Cindy Tarrence's house across from Susan. Carmen Friesen and her son DeWayne Friesen have also arrived. I know that Donna Stevens relatives are in and I think they are Gert Trahan's daughters. I'm sorry I don't know their names but I do know they are in the pictures from Thanksgiving that I posted last week. They are in the house that belonged to Joe and Jeannette LaPointe and I've heard that it will be pulled into the park to be put on Marie Flood's old spot. It currently is back on Cummings right next to the gate which has become a very busy spot in the park.

I'm sure there will be more arriving soon now that Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is right around the corner.

Safe travels!

No comments: