Monday, December 16, 2019

Winter Texan Correction

Second or third hand or maybe even 4th hand information is not always correct. I was given the info that the Kents, Barb and Pat were here and that is not correct. However, this I'm sure is correct and that is Connie Dziuk has gotten into Magnolia. At the end of last season Connie purchased Larry and Noreen Ergen's home on Aspen so that's where she will be living this year. Also since I last posted Dick and Leslie Cleaveland have also arrived in the park. I think both Connie and the Cleavelands are happy to have escaped the rotten weather that is plaguing the Midwest. I know there are one or two more on their way and they should be arriving soon. Christmas is just a little more than a week away, it's really hard to think Christmas when it's so warm but tomorrow that is all going to change when the cold front makes its presence known. Even as I write this the wind has shifted to out of the north but it is still 71 degrees

Back in 2016 I went with Larry Ergen, Jan Brom, and Doris Nelson over to the Christmas Eve service in the Basilica over in San Juan and last year I went with Margaret Schmaltz and Eldon and Patty. Here are some pictures from 2016. The Basilica was beautifully decorated and if you get a chance stop in to look at it if you can't attend the service.




outside.


No comments: