Sunday, July 28, 2019

This and That

It's been a while since I posted anything and that's because I really don't have much new news. I do know that the park was mowed and the weeds wacked and that made a big difference in how it looks. The Winter Texans who are visiting in the valley have driven through the park a couple of times but haven't been able to find Bea in the office. I don't exactly know why she is so hard to contact but I think perhaps she has been busy trying to get all the paperwork done with the new mobiles that are in the park.

I had intended to post some more pictures from past years but our internet connection the last two days has been absolutely terrible. We use a hot spot on our phone and tether the computers to it but both last night and tonight it is so slow as to be almost non-existent. It is extremely annoying to say the least. This is the first time this has happened and I'm not quite sure what is going on but I don't like it to say the least!

Dave and Mary Bruun were in Hawaii celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and if you are on Facebook you can see some of the pictures that Mary has posted. There daughter and family were there with them and their daughter had arranged a very big surprise as Dave's siblings also came and I think that was a complete surprise to Mary and Dave.

If our internet connection gets back to normal I will be posting more pictures from by-gone days and as always, if you have news you'd like to share just let me know.




No comments: