Friday, November 28, 2014

The Story of the Princess and the Dress-By Barbara Brooker

Miss Elise is my Great-Granddaughter and she is quite the little princess and loves to dress up. She didn't get that from me. Her Nana Susan told me she had outgrown all of her dress up clothes so I told her I would ask the Ropa Usada ladies of Magnolia Park to look for some suitable ones. Kay Voss and Irma Johnson hit the jackpot one day when they found this jewel of a dress. I washed it and boxed it up and sent it off as soon as I could because I could hardly wait to see her in it. Well Nana Susan gave it to her today and sent me these pictures and for those of you who are my friends on Facebook there is video of her dancing with her Papa(Grandpa) Gary and also one of her when she first saw it. I loved it!!







No comments: