Wednesday, July 22, 2009

News????

Well today I don't have any new news to report in the park, but I will make an observation for your thoughts...A couple of weeks ago something went wrong with the pool system and it had to be shut down...Everyone thought how long is this going to take to get it fixed, but in a couple of days they had someone out here and soon had it running again....Last week the hot tub broke down and sure enough in a couple of days they had someone in to fix it...Both are running just fine now....The grass is all mowed and the park looks just great with nothing broken that I know of....I know that I am well satisfied with what's happening in the park so far....The future looks bright as I see it....I just hope and pray that it keeps on the same track.....

Oh by the way the Valley has broken heat records for 20 times in the last month or so...Some thing to think of...HA HA

No comments: