Monday, July 20, 2009

News and a Reminder

Just thought I might remind you about Harold Shelden's birthday card shower and open house on August 1st...I originally wrote about it before we went on vacation cause I didn't know just how long we were going to be gone...If you need the address, look in the archives in the blog for June...

We talked to Christina Saldivar (Rauls sister-in-law) tonight about Raul...She said that he had some surgery, was in the hospital , but is suppose to be able to come home tomorrow if the Dr. releases him...That was good to hear, so will be able to find out more when I see him...

I talked to Manuel and he told me that he had scrapped the paint and stencils off of the sign over the door of the Blue Hall and repainted it completely...He said that it took him the whole day to scrape it and then paint it...He is kind of proud of the job that he did....I went over with him and took some pictures of it and reaffirmed that he did an excellent job...It had needed to be done for a long time...See what you think when you look at the pictures...

No comments: