Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Interest in the Park

Sorry I haven't written any thing for the blog for a few days as I have been under the weather so to speak, but am better now so will try to catch up a little....

This past weekend Edna Nelson's niece (Sandra) and her daughter ( Nancy) were in the park looking at a possible home for Sandra to buy...They looked at several and very interested in a couple of them...I am sure that Sandra would be a great addition to our park...I know that she would be great company for Edna now that Charley is gone...I suspect that we would get to see Nancy once in a while also...They were only here for a couple of days...I got to take their picture Monday morning up at the office as they got keys and permission to look at some places...I started to feel sick in the afternoon and hear that they left sometime then, so don't know if anything was done for sure or not...Just have to wait and see.....

Raul got out of the hospital and is staying at his sister's house in San Bonita for recovery, but is coming along real well....Well that's a start, will try to do better....

No comments: