Tuesday, April 30, 2024

The Older I Get...

 ...the more difficult it is to keep up. Not just with blogs, but with everything. Despite that, I still feel these are the best years of my life. 

I find that when we come South we become wrapped up in park activities. Never saw that coming! I made a promise to myself when we came to Trophy that I would not become so immersed in too many areas of the activities. I have held to that but am still busier than I want to be at times. We do not seem to do much outside the park...like visit our Magnolia friends

I do frequently have a mental touch with the former Magnolia people, most often when looking at my photos. Good times, good people!

Our lives are made up of pool, both of us and trivia for me. I sometimes think of stopping trivia but there are fifty-plus people who would be very disappointed. Butch also plays golf. I have a walking partner. At 7 each morning we check the outdoor temp and if it is in excess of 50 degrees we walk for 2 miles. We use both Winter Ranch and Trophy Garden.

Here are some Magnolia Memories for you.





No comments: