Monday, January 23, 2023

Chris Update

 A few more details. Chris was on a ladder putting Christmas stuff away and getting Valentine things out. The ladder went over with Chris on it, or so I've been told. She landed on her left side and is badly bruised. Someone said she also has broken ribs but not sure about that. Her arm or wrist was the most affected. I believe she has a radial fracture (closest to wrist) and she had surgery yesterday to repair that. By the way the terms fracture and broken are used interchangeably and mean exactly the same thing. I think she will be coming home today which will make Ron happy. I'm sure in a few days she would appreciate hearing from you. Her address here is 770 North Bermuda, Weslaco TX 78596. I believe her phone is the same as it was in Magnolia and if you don't have it, contact me and I will give it to you.

No comments: