Sunday, January 23, 2022

News from Sandi Greer

 Sandi Greer randysandi@gmail.com

I get some blog & I always thought it was you.  But today I noticed
the person talked about you & Butch being a Trophy Gardens.  She said
you had been sick.  I hope you are better.  And we have been watching
the weather & it sure looks terrible for all of you.  We get cold
weather but I guess we are used to it.  And we are just thankful that
we are not from North Dakota.  haha  Randy had a stroke last April &
it has left him in Afib.  He's taking a lot of medicine & he's had 2
Cardios.  The last one seemed to do better.  Right now our area (we
live in Idaho - our kids are about 60 miles from us; better than it
used to be) has lots of COVID.  Idaho seems to have a lot of
independent thinkers that think they don't need the vaccine.  We have
all our vaccines & boosters.  But we also are careful about being
around a lot of people & we wear masks.  Well, I hope you get this so I
can read your blogs.  Sandi & Randy

My reply to her:

We too are vaccinated and boosted but we both did get covid. However, it was a mild case, lasted about 3 days, and was very much like a mild cold. 

Magnolia as we knew it is no more. It has become a family park and not one a winter Texan would look at twice. We keep the blog going because we like to stay in touch with all of our old friends. The bulk of Magnolia people landed in Trails End. Deon Spangler is one of them and between the two of us we try to keep the Magnolia Blog active. People send us info and we post it. Since she is where most of them are she gets more news than I do. I do not mind at all because I have a number of blogs I keep going.
Our personal blog is www.brooker3.blogspot.com.
And then good old Magnolia www.magnolianews.blogspot.com
It used to be that you could sign up to receive each of those in your email but they stopped that for some reason. If you were signed up eons ago it still works but not for new ones.
It is so good to hear from you and I know there are so many old friends who would like to hear from you too. Hoping
 you do not mind I will add our correspondence to the Magnolia blog.
Stay in touch!
Barb Brooker

No comments: