Saturday, October 24, 2020

This and That

 It is difficult to find news to post so if anyone has something to share, please do let me know. I did have a message from Beverly Lokensgard-Clarkson (Connie Dziuk's sister) (they both used to live in Magnolia Park and now are both over at Roadrunner Park). Beverly let me know that Bob Englehart and Dawn are now living over there and his brother Randy's trailer is set up over there too.

This morning I had a message from LeRoy and Elaine Misfeldt letting me know that Joe and Linda Bleess stopped in to see them. They are going to stop in Sioux Falls and then on to Texas. As I think I've said earlier, their unit in Magnolia was sold and pulled out and Joe and Linda purchased a place over at Siesta Village.



Pat and Mike Jordan as well as Marty and Don Harper have made it safely down to the valley, both couples over at Trails End. 

The weather has cooled down considerably from the 90s it was earlier in the week but I don't know how long the cooler weather will stick around. I'm sure it must be a relief from those hot temperatures which people from the mid-west haven't seen for quite a while. The high here today in Central Wisconsin was about 34. It is supposed to warm up next weekend and perhaps even reach the 40s! 

I have not had any further news about Fred but will post if I hear something. In the meantime, keep him in your prayers and send him cards. I posted his address in the last post that I made.

Magnolia will be very much different this year for those few folks who are left and I do have to wonder if perhaps there won't be a few more who will pull out. Time will tell.

No comments: