Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Texas Rose

This picture was taken last year in Magnolia Park. I am not sure if it has been posted before but if so here it is again. Beautiful, isn't it? We are so busy here. This is our busiest time of the year and the pace is a bit hectic from now till after the first week in March and then it does seem to taper off a bit. The activities fill every hall with people playing one thing or another. Cards, pool, music,shuffleboard,crafts etc. Magnolia park is one busy place for the winter months of every year. Years ago a friend of ours who came down every year was asked what we do down here all the time and he said, " I don't know but we never get done." And isn't that the truth. We never seem to get done. And then in the spring we go north to rest up for the next years round of fun.
So to all of you followers of what we do here, I apologize. I do need to get some pictures of the moms and dads, grams and gramps so you can see that we are okay and living life to the fullest here in sunny south Texas and I will do my best to make that happen very soon. So keep looking in cuz you never know ...

No comments: