Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tuesday Morning Coffee

The little hall was full this morning at coffee time...There was people coming in every few minutes or so...A couple even stayed standing....I messed up by not remembering to bring my camera to catch it all...I tried counting a couple of times by never did get an accurate count...There were close to 30 at least with much laughter and catching up on all the news from up NORTH and when they thought some one else would be coming in...It was nice to see more of the Magnolia Family coming home for the winter...Some were suffering with the heat here and were not use to it yet....I said that at least they won't freeze for sure....We may have to move over to Allen Hall next week whither we want to or not....I will try to take my camera next week and get a few shots for the blog....

No comments: