Monday, October 05, 2009

News from up North

I recieved this E-mail and will share it with you...I love to get this kind...

Hi Don & Marilyn,

Hope things are good in Magnolia Park..... It is cool here in Upper Michigan-----about normal temps for this time of year.....We are starting to think about the trip back to our Texas home.....I hope the Dr. releases me soon so I can start packing.

I'd like to say thank you to all of the people from Magnolia who sent me get well cards, e-mailed me, and called me after ( and before) I had my heart bypass surgery.....We knew we had a lot of good people there and how kind they were to me proved we were right.....Sometimes we don't know what a small gesture like a card or a quick phone call means to someone.....But believe me it means a LOT.....It was greatly appreciated......We are anxious to get back and see everyone.

See you in Magnolia.
Love, Naoma Pratt

No comments: