Friday, January 11, 2008

Running as fast as I can!!

No posts since Wednesday!! I shocked myself. But I have been one busy woman what with computer issues, golf, trying to get 2 walks a day in, and taking pictures for the directory. My trusty helpers,Betty, Vi, Edie and Shirley B, are gathering information for me so I can really get down to business on the directory for 2008. Leslie C. says she will join the team next year. This park would come to a standstill if it weren't for all the volunteers who make this place run. And we all do it with love in our hearts. Any other way would never work. One of the toughest things for me is running people down to get their picture...sometimes it takes several tries. So if you are one of those I am trying to run down STOP and let me catch you!

No comments: